6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 10, 2017

So It Goes

So, hadn't heard from Stoney in 2 weeks. He'd tried calling, but @ 3:30 pm, during which time I'm usually knee deep, so missed his call. This killed me. But, life happens.

Finally got his call, he's ok. Trying to bargain his way out, "I wanna see a Priest, make a confession......." Nice try. Reminded him: "if you complete rehab n' relapse, I can work with that. If you don't complete n' relapse, you're dead to me." Needless to say, he's still there.

Brought Pedrito up to snuff. He sent his Easter card, telling of his plans, asking for an rsvp. Also, told Ann about his current status.

Scary being right. Hard, challenging, but scary.

Last Monday was my 32'nd anniv. Didn't make a big deal out of it, as I'm not that full of myself. However, in view of the events of recent years, it IS big.

This weekend, did the 10k with my peeps, really nice. Pix attached.

So it goes.....

No comments: