6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, March 5, 2016

WTF

aka, Just Like Mommy

I come in, Stoney claimed he was supposed to be @ work an hour earlier. He was there. Hadda pee, went into the bathroom, he was "doing his hair." Told me "next time stay outta the bathroom............" THIS from a person who enters whenever he wants, so, of course I asked "so it's ok for you to..." Of course his response "I'm not in the mood to..........."

Smoke some more, really doing a lot for your anger. Working wonders for your boundary issues.

Gets paid, smokes. Any $ in the bank?????????

THIS is how you interact with First Bank of Dad???

Really makes you feel good about providing a home.

Just like Mommy.

Must be nice to have someone around who gives the same level of respect they receive.

Just like Mommy.

No comments: