6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, March 25, 2016

S.O.S.

So, 2 weeks ago, Stoney asks for $$$, promising to repay by thurs.........overdue a week. when I ask what happened, he responds with texts JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER. Raging, angry. God forbid you fulfill your responsibilities.

He's-again-tapped out. Yet, first thing he does when he gets paid???? Hosts another smoke out @ Toxichouse. Today, he has neither $$$ for smokes or anything else.

We agreed last time it was needed, I'd get toothpaste and t.p. The agreement? next time, he'd get them. So, of course, we haven't had t.p. for 3 days.

JUST LIKE MOMMY.

The day afer he defaulted on his "loan" from me? Didn't go to work, called in.

JUST LIKE MOMMY.

But, plenty of $ for smoke.

1)He'll nver get $$$ again.
2)I'm going to the auto show.
3)He's really hasta get his shit together.

Sunday's Easter. Ask me if I care. Spend another dinner with crazy bitch Angela? don't think so.

No comments: