6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Selfish asshole

Yes, Stoney is.

The other day, opened my mail, shoved it in his desk.

Trashed my shit when he went through my stuff, found the mail he'd opened atop it.

Think he takes after his mother??????????????????????

Yesterday, my birthday. A card? A kind word? Nothing. I asked his help in locating a missing running shoe (like I said, he trashed my shit). His response? He mumbled some bullshit.

What DID he do yesterday? Got stoned, as usual.

Draw your own conclusions.

The fact that smoking was his main priority, and apparently only, hurts.

The fact that I don't count hurts. You know, me: the guy who pays for the house. The house in which he lives, yet doesn't lift a finger within? Though both he and his girl (whop sometimes) sleeps over, neither contributes AT ALL. Not cleaning, nothing. yet HE takes ME to task for entering his room???? It's ok to open MY mail, enter MY den, and vandalize my belongings. THAT'S ok, but to enter HIS room isn't??? Who IS the parent? Oh, I forgot, Bitch trained him this way. (you know, the Bitch who loved him-and Hulk-so much, It deserted both).

I only hope his children treat him the same.

No comments: