6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, October 9, 2015

It's my job

PsychoBitch enables a daily weed smoking child. Psychobitch kills Itself, leaving the responsible one to mop up. Household matters must be managed. Pipe leaks. Plumber called. Stoney asks "can it NOT be between 9-11am, I'll be sleeping." Let that sink in. HE gets PISSED that he MIGHT have his sleep interrupted DURING THE DAY. You know, when the rest of earth is working?????????

Stay up all night, sleep all day.

I'm living with a rockstar.

Texts me raging that "you don't give me money.....mommy killed herself..." meanwhile, WHOTHEFUCK pays for EVERYTHING?????????? Does he have ANY responsibilities? Does he contribute AT ALL?  No.

Who paid for the plumber??? Pulling $600 outta my ass.

Who paid for the exterminator???? Pulling over $700 outta my ass?

A "thank you?" Nothing.

A "happy birthday?" A Card? Nothing.

Rather, blames my staying in a hotel for the bedbugs.

1)WHY was I forced to stay in a hotel???????????????

2)Bedbugs came from  the MOUNTAIN of SHIT MOMMY bought at the thrift store. the SHIT which was in piles ALL OVER the place.

My job: to provide a home.

I do my job, I do it with a smile. Bitch did EVERYTHING with rage.

No comments: