6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Just Like Mommy, Pt 2

Woke up this am, Stoney has a queen sized mattress taking up the living room. In an attempt to get out the front door, I-quietly-say "I'm turning the light on," then leave. He texts me telling me to buy mayo, mustard, and ketchup. I responded I will not as I use neither. He responds.....bottom line: again, he'd rather spend all his $ on weed.

He gives me shit about "slamming" the front door-HOW many times (as I slept on the couch, or tried to) did he, his girl, and assorted slackers, traipse through the living room, turn the light on, and repeatedly slam the front door??????????????????????????

He gives me shit aboyt turning the light on. Now, WHY did I havta turn the light on? Better I trip onto the huge bed taking up nearly every inch?

Amazing, really, the boy needs help.

And best of all, HE'S JUST LIKE HIS MOTHER. He doesn't even see it.

Even the mattress on the living room floor. Remember the air mattresses?????????????

Contributes ZERO. Not even moral support. Doesn't clean a fucking thing. The other day his girl was there, climbing all over the couch. He now has Guitar Hero for PS4. How much was THAT?

But I'm called on to buy condiments?????????????

Can't WAIT 'til the fridge breaks.

Fuck 'em. I didn't think I'd get my run in (rain), but got up extra early, got my miles.

No comments: