6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's in the genes

Exterminator came to rid the bedroom of bedbugs. Left some traps for Stoney's room. When I urged him to clean his room, he didn't. When I asked about the traps...well..let's just say they're still in the box.

Last night, come home, he tells me we need to call in the exterminator. Bed bugs in HIS bedroom.

Now, remember, he blamed my staying in hotels for the bedbugs.

WHY did I HAVE TO stay in hotels? BITCH made Toxichouse so vile I was forced to.

WHO slept in MY bed when I wasn't there? Stoney and his girlfriend.

WHO bought TONS of shit @ the thrift store, yet DIDN'T clean anything???

Where YOU think the bedbugs came from???

Exterminator was on the phone with me yesterday, remarking about the condition of Stoney's room.

A pig, just like Mommy.

The sad part: I repeatedly asked him to clean up.

His response: "stay outta my room." This, from the same person who raids my garage, when a simple request would yield whatever he seeks.

Just like Mommy.

Remember the garage door fiasco? "I'm gonna RIP that lock off the door." My response "whenever you want to get into the garage, I'll happily unlock it." What does the TWAT do? Has Stoney destroy the garage door. Bitch.

Hope he breaks Its cycle and sees the light.

Wjhat did It leave him? A flawed mental process. And a whole lotta nothing.

No comments: