6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 3, 2015

So It Goes

So, Lisa n' Jeff, a.k.a. thetwoassholeswholiveacrossthestreetwhocan'tmindtheirownbusiness, who accused Keith of selling drugs, are now his best friends. They give him a queen size bed...let that sink in. Don't ask me-I'm only the homeowner, don't ask if it fits. His room is way too small. When Keith and I tried bringing it upstairs, it was too big. So, Jeff will cut the box spring in half.

Again, let that sink in.

The mattress and boxspring have been in the living room for a week. Previously, I'd asked Keith if it would be unreasonable to attend to it about 5 nights ago. He spends the night on the porch hanging out. I again ask, how about wed night (last night)? He agreed. I come home, nothing. He pushes it, asking why I'm making "such a big deal out of..." Really???? Normal people have asshole neighbors intrude/breach boundaries? Normal people has a used mattress and boxspring in their living rooms???

So, let's do the math.

Not in school.

No job.

Girlfriend tiring of his do nothing bullshit/chaotic slacker m.o.

Hangin' with the asshole neighbors.

Always told him I'm here for him, but he insists on doing EXACTLY what his mother did-the easier, softer way.

It hurts when he does this, no respect for his home nor me.

No comments: