6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

What a difference a quarter makes

Been 3 months since Bitch did us a favor. Thank God.


No more fearing what I'd come home to, no more hotels, no more hostility on the home front, no more being awoken @ 2 am to have someone spit @ me. Nice.


What Bitch left us: walls full of holes and nails. CRAP had been hung with no rhyme or reason, and I mean CRAP. So, undoing the damage, slowly but surely.


Stoney? One week, $50 from Pedrito. Another week $200. Spending his days hanging in his room, smoking, spending time with his girlfriend.


Thank GOD I did what I did, how I did it, or we'd be left with NOTHING. Bitch? Not a second goes by in which Its name is either mentioned, or It is missed. Toxichouse is now our home.


Stoney has his people buying him groceries (I don't do shit remember, only pay all the bills and make sure there's a roof over our heads). Ain't I a motherfucker?


Jeff can't stand me. Like I give a fuck? This is the same asshole who conspired to spread the rumor that Keith was selling drugs. The same asshole who's married to an agoraphobic addict.


Like I told my peep: unless you pay my bills, your opinion is useless.


What slays me: the suckers in AA who thought Bitch was such an inspiration. Really CAN fool some of the people all of the time.


Had an epic weekend. Sat, the Pat Lafontaine mile, he recognized me, signed my bib-my yearly "thing."


Sunday: The Manhattan Run. Next to The Big One, my biggest thrill. How many people can say the ran manhattan island?


Monday: attended a Labor Day bbq. You know, with my "make believe friends."


Thank GOD It's gone.


And who-of all people-do I run into on Sat? Debbie!


REALLY a great weekend.

No comments: