6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Welcome to the real world

Stoney and his peep having problems. She's ticked he's got no job, nothin' goin' on.....basically, the shit driving me crazy, but knowing I can't say anything-yet.

I fear for him, praying he doesn't turn out like his mother. As of last week he still had $$$, now he asked if I'd cash the check Pedrito enabled him with. In other words, he smoked everything away.

Remember when I urged him to file his taxes, if he had, he'd have $$$. If he didn't smoke-either substance-he'd have approx. $15 daily in the bank. But no, nothing.

Gonna be one skinny kid.

All my life, since the fifth grade, I knew what I wanted to do. Raised by my mother, I always had a plan B. Never wasted everything, always made each day count.

I'm there for him, always will be. I won't take the easy way out like Bitch did. I DO hope he appreciates it, but no, I'm Bad Cop.

No comments: