6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, September 18, 2015

???

1)Motorhead was AMAZING!!!!! Anthrax opened, again: AMAZING!!!!!!! But Motorhead is the shit. No bullshit, straight ahead earwax melting metal. 7th row, we had a blast!!!!! (you know, my make believe friends and I).

2)Stoney's car? Bitch's car/casket? Still, neither have moved. Stoney demanded both sets of keys (he REALLY thinks he has a right), so I gave them to him. Let him try responsibility. Went away for a few days (smoked HOW much???) left the keys there. So, for over 6 weeks, neither car has moved an inch. Bitch's insurance? Gee, think it got paid? Think either car will start? Think I give a fuck?

3)REALLY enjoying retirement. Years and years of never calling in, no vacations (as Bitch went to Aruba, I went to the job), years of dedication to helping others. It all paid off.

4)Funny, Snaggletooth still has Bitch's ashes. Enjoy them.

No comments: