6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Call me "Gumby"

As in" flexible as hell."


With Bitch gone, it's been a period of adjustment. I expect the next 48 months to be like this. The good news: I know what to expect when I go home, I can sleep (well) @ night-IN MY OWN HOME, I'm no longer verbally abused. The other news: it's all on me. At any rate, my blood pressure is good-I have no daily drama.


Unfortunately, the amount of pure SHIT It left behind is staggering. At least a dozen coffee pots, TONS of books (this from a person who never finished any), tons of thrift store SHIT. And remember, this poor excuse for a human never had any $$$ to give the son It claimed to love, for lunch money. Fucking amazing. And Its friends believed all Its shit, in effect, enabling Its suicide. Imagine a person with all this 12 Step shit littering the house (@ least 6 Big books), yet performs the ultimate act of taking Its will back? Don't declare bankruptcy, don't @ least TRY to make payments. No, take the easy way out, just like mommy. Nice.


One day Stoney wil realize I was always there for him. If not, his loss.

No comments: