6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Go with the flow

Woke up in a rush-RAIN!!!!! Every window in the house was open, no one else there, so ran around shutting them. All this an hour prior to when I'd planned to rise. Ok, had no prob going back to sleep.


(Stoney? M.I.A. Turns out, went camping-nice if he'd told his father/landlord. Fuck it, the house was quiet-and CLEAN. Funny, didn't give a FUCK about the dog he begged for.).


So, woke up, raining, back to sleep. An hour or so later, drizzling, lightly. So, got up and out. Worst case, work out @ the gym.


Turns out, the rain was moving east-thus-got my run in.


The nice part of living with Bitch and all the Mental Case's drama for the past 8 years: taught me to be flexible.


So, got my miles, as well as ran into a former peep. One of the guys from the old job saw me lacing up, headed over to chat (his shift was ending). Was really nice to chat with him.


This wouldn't have happened if I'd given in to the rain. Good to go with the flow sometimes.


AND, got my miles!


(One of the AP peeps commented that the pix from Sunday's run were good. True-good times, good friends, a GREAT location!).

No comments: