6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Ouch

What hurts (besides the obvious)

Over 2 decades without calling in sick, and I'm given the choice of resignation or.......

Feeling used. Of course, I WAS well paid for the function I rendered, but I really feel like a sucker. On the plus side, the gig educated me, gave me a life, so, what the HELL am I bitching for?

Feeling utterly used. Had a shit day yesterday, come in, Stoney vandalized the computer, threw the ethernet cord by the back door, was in a stereotypical teenage rage. Why? I'd unplugged the internet patch cord. Ain't I a bastard? And what is It's response? When I told It that he had some pair of balls not respecting my house- "It's HIS house too." No regard for what he did, no wonder he feels he has license to vandalize. Smoke some more.

Really motivates me.

No comments: