6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 5, 2014

Day 1783

Whew!

Whirlwind of a day. started with the LI Half, aka, one of the worst runs in the world. But hey, 13.1 is 13.1. Couldn't do the full, no time, hadda work. Not a bad thing.

Only marathon in the world w/o a pasta party, really shows what Long Island is made of-not a good thing. But nonetheless, got miles in. Ran well for 10, then took 3 breaks. Still did well. Since midweek training is disrupted by life, gotta get miles when and where I can, so this was it. Cheap ass medal too. Really gotta work this one outta the rotation.

Got a text @ 10:18 from my boss saying we hadda head back out, then. Our numbers weren't what they needed to be for the week, miscalculation. I didn't sleep well, but after leaving Dana (It was very ill) alone to work, I wasn't about to leave in the middle of the night.

No comments: