6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Day 1784

A good day.

Spoke with some peeps, made a sale, helped some people. did well.

The nice thing about my gig, rather than help a select part of the population-the damaged and downtrodden, I now can help a wider crossection to back up their lives. A very good thing.

Feels nice.

Of course, then I come back to Toxichouse where Stoney's pissed I didn't drive him to school. Poor child. Going to be 19 and depends on mommy and daddy to spoon feed him, then damages property because he wasn't chauffeured. Poor thing. For this he insists on using a broken back door to punish me-when it breaks permanently will he fix it? He really has no idea how cruel he can be. In college and depends on everyone but himself. If he had one shred of respect it would be ok, but he expresses nothing but anger. Really makes me motivated. Right.

No comments: