6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 1723

And THEN...

Came in, no one shoveled anything. Its car snowed under. Both apparently stayed in. Of course I shoveled the front walkway. Went to the back, Stoney did a 4 foot patch to open the back door so the dog he begged for could shit all over my backyard. At least he did something. What gets me: It carried on as though the Mona Lisa'd been painted. It was a 4 foot patch, big enough to clear opening the back door!!!!!!!!!

It was behaving, we were actually talking. Seconds later, I'm in the kitchen making crackers. It heard aluminum, I was cutting 2 slices of cheese, suddenly It's behind me RAGING about my actually (GASP) eating Its food!!!!! As It watched MY cable!!!!! It saw all this due to MY electricity!!!!! Fucking amazing. So, let It dig Its own fucking car out. Good!

Gym in the am AND the pm. THAT was MY main concern. With running out of the picture, what happens to The Machine? Ellip in the am AND PM. Felt like my personal gym, with all 4 members within joking with the staff. Really a good bunch.

This am, MORE snow. FUCK.

No comments: