6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 1721

So It goes

Come in last evening, again, It raging. (what would Jeeeeeeesus do?). What was it THIS time? The gas bill went to Its p.o. box. Let that sink in. It got a p.o. box? Yes, It thinks I steal Its mail-don't flatter yourself. In an example of classic displacement, remember years ago I jumped out of Its car en route to my bro's for t'giving, when I lowered the visor and what popped down? MY amex bill, months late? Remember the Indigo Girls tix I never got? It thinks I steal Its mail??????????????? So in Its psychosis, this developed into the need for Its own p.o. box. So, apparently the gas people transferred the account to it. How? Dunno, don't care. Asshole. Might try actually.....what's the phrase.....PAY A BILL??? But no. This comes fresh on the heels of egggate, remember tearing me a new one for using 4 eggs-after It came in with 2 dozen. Fucking psycho.

Yesterday: a very good day. With the conditions, only way I can run is to spell it, so ellip in the am + pm + Spin. Perfect.

No comments: