6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 1418

3 words!

all the Bitch and I exchanged all weekend, a VERY good weekend.

And why? It failed-surprise-to supply me with the tax forms I ened for Its income, so It's being quiet. Good, Considering It has no deductions, fuck the Bitch.

A beautiful day yesterday, made better by Stoney. He actually got off the couch, hit the gym. Made me VERY happy! AND, I didn't TOTALLY suck @ the race I did. Yes, hadda take 2 walk breaks (ONLY a 5k!!!!!), but I finished way ahead iof my 2 benchmarks. So, a good morning. also, ceiling/floor. Who parks next to me? Polansky. Poor fuck can't stand straight, exits his vehicle, pile of footnotes in hand, deposits them, reenters his vehicle in obvious pain, but undeterred. when I asked he said the obvious "yes, I'd do it all again, all the ultras and 100m runs." To NOT do so is to not be true to onesself. My man!

And I whine about my injuries?

No comments: