6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Day 1406

Bitch IS crazy!

Fucking nutjob whining about 20 degress temps, ???????? It really feels a need to develop drama. Day before, enters raging. Yesterday, enters raging. Nice Sobriety, keep attending those meetings. THEN starts about having attended a Hep C support group. Ok, let's tally this up: teaches religion, attends every 12 step program that will assist It in not doing anything in the house, THEN adds to the pathetic scale by adding yet another support group? Good thing the week only has 7 days.

And no, didn't do a fucking thing in the basement to clean it (months after the heater was replaced).

And no, doesn't use the coat hanging area It raged about, It's back to piling shit on chairs.

Pure unadulterated Bitch.

But today, we play!!!!! Pedrito got us passes for the car show, Stoney actually (gasp) consented to be seen in public with his father! It's a miracle!

Yesterday was odd. REALLY nice temps, the "run well but don't break a sweat" coolness, but was prepped for Spin in the evening (in view of the fact that I wouldn't make my wed am class), the instructor didn't show, no sub. Sloppy. Really sloppy. Best of all, the Usual Suspects did a self directed class! We all stuck around! Was very cool. I had my Ipod so I had the best class I'd had in weeks!!!

And then...The Bitch.

Amazing how someone who is such a hypocrite/Catholic, who spews this 12 step stuff, is such a pure Bitch. Really interesting. Then again, I'm Satan.

No comments: