6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, April 8, 2013

Day 1411

Done, but happy.

Ok, did the 10m, got my medal (pix below), now wrapping it up on my last am. Wisely decided to get a 2 pm train, so I don't havta rush. Got up late (for me) 8:30, felt gooooood.

It called yesterday, can't seem to internalize It burned that bridge. Might actually give a fuck about my m.i.a. status, but, 1)when they went to Aruba, if I didn't hear about it by chance would I have known?  2)whenever It does anything, am I kept abreast? Later Bitch. Gave Stoney Monday's lunch money-like It can't cough up $5-with Its Snapple bottle tethered to Its hand.

Why more weekends like this can't happen? Because It does NOTHING to share bills. Every penny is on me. And yes, with yesterday's temp @ 72, was wondering if The Mental One had the electric heaters on.

Damn it was lovely to be away.

No comments: