6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, May 19, 2017

One More Month

6/18 we'll revisit Stoney's status.

This am was supposed to be sink or swim. As in: 8am, mattress on the sidewalk, or, so far so good. Well, he's still under my roof.

Sat him down @ the table and evaluated his status. The problem is: he actually hasn't internalized the nature of his transgressions. it came to this: yes, drug free. No, rent. Yet, he has $350, blew every cent, and then some (just     like    mommy). I asked hiom: "how many of your friends would've survived throwing a hammer @ their father???? " (this came after he stated his perception that he hadn't really done anything that heinous.).

I reminded him:

you allowed my home to be the locus for needle party.

you allowed a stranger to live in my living room.

that same stranger facilitated your addiction.

you have zero fucking rights in my house.

four weeks, no rent.

Schmuck.

No change, no domicile after 6/18.

No comments: