6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Monday, May 1, 2017

Lying Motherfucker

The good news: did the 5m race, didn't havta walk, good.

Reconnected with my peeps, felt great, as if I'd never left.

Brodsky? No show. Montalvo, QDR? No show. Quantum whatever? No show. Fuck 'em.

Get home, ask Stoney to replace weights, they'd been left in the grass (tough to do the lawn). He proceeds to take a nap.

Get up to piss, dog still outside, side door wide open, weights unmoved. This am, dog STILL outside, weights where they'd been.

He spent the night at his cunt's place. No text, nothing (I'd reviewed the rules of the house-long as you're drug free, you're ok, but lemme know where you are).

Called him, no answer, several texts, no answer.

Went to the counseling center he claimed was too far, it was across the street. His appointment was for last tuesday.

Remember I brought him to my anniversary? Spent it on the phone with his cunt.

He's used his pass. Spoke with him, told him he was being tested. His response? "This is bullshit." Made the mistake of hanging up on me.

Finally got through to him, he was, obviously, @ his cunt's house. He responded in that fashion because he'd smoked weed. Cunt gave him $.

Told him that was it.

In by 11.

Meeting every night.

No more drugs of any fucking kind.

Told him he cannot be trusted. Referred to the bullshit he told me about counseling etc.....

Told him he has neither any right to privacy nor anything. His response" but I'm paying rent." My response "how much have you paid???"

Told him he had the time to walk to his cunt's house, yet couldn't replace the weights? Could use my phone to buy weed, yet couldn't text me re: his whereabouts?

In brief, told him when he sees his mattress on the curb, that will be his sign that he is dead to me.


No comments: