6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Here we go again/things I've learned

Last night, left the concert early, knowing I'd havta play hall monitor to Keith. Sure enough, he blew curfew. Only 4 minutes, but it's the principle. He was, again, made aware of: one nanosecond late-mattress on the sidewalk. He STILL hasn't made an outpatient app't. He was told bursting into my room to voice his objection to what I was discussing with Cathy was GROSSLY inappropriate. That ANY further infraction would result in homelessness, that failure to pay next week will result in same. Enough.

Things I've learned:

NOTHING is as important as you think it is.

Everything changes.

NOTHING is forever.

Love passes.

Really glad I did what I did last night. GREAT concert, hangin' with my Make Believe Friends (fucking CUNT) was epic, especially happy I followed my inner voice to leave when I did. I met the lead singer of the band, AND burned Stoney. If I'd left later, he'd have gotten away with it.

Doesn't suck.

No comments: