6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Long Time Coming

Look in the trash, what do I find? Mail, addressed to me, from the Medical Examiner's office. Remember the Thanksgiving conversation re: Stoney growing up exactly like his mother? More proof. The mail itself was nowhere to be found, the envelope was.


He actually thinks he has the right to this. Mail addressed to me.


Just like mommy.


When I asked for it, he insisted on witnessing me, and wouldn't let me have it.


Think he'll grow up like It?????????????????????????


Of course, the results were what we knew.


And, little does he know, I already have a copy. (they called me).


Remember, he violates my privacy, thus is also reading this.


Enjoy.


And yes, I made copies, so every twat, asshole, and cunt who accused me of wrongdoings can have their own copy.


Bitch was high as a kite when it died, left "sobriety" behind, and left Its bullshit religion/faith in a cloud of drugs.


THIS is what Jesus would do???????????????????????????


I ran, I'm good.



No comments: