6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Ho Ho wtf?

This'll be the first year w/no tree or any of the Christmas shit.

In years past it was always a tussle, but with Bitch out, it no longer is.

Deeply in debt, but always had gifts for everyone (except the Father, Husband, Bill Payer).

Deeply in debt, gave everyone I Pods, and what did I get? A dollar store tin (yes) of sweets.

So, fuck it.

And for my birthday, did Stoney even make a comment? A card? Zip.

Just like his mother.

So, with the Queen sized bed drugaddictedboundarycrossingbitchacrossthestreetandherhusband arranged for Stoney to have blocking half the living room, no tree this year.

Bitch always had plenty for shit decorations, but zip for Its husband.

Stoney had plenty for weed, but not even a birthday card.

Just like mommy.

So, last eve, spent some time with her. Really made my night when she texted me. Out of the blue, a wonderful, gorgeous girl contacts me to say I've been missed. Always had a place in my heart and continues to do so. Thanks God for taking care of me.

Quite a departure from "you're a scumbag motherfucker who deserves to die a slow painful death," (THAT, from a person who fooled too many into thinking It was a model of sobriety???????????????????? As too many drugs to list are found in Its system. Died sober?????????). THERE'S an example of spousal relations you wanna replicate.

Nice to come home and chill rather than face nightly verbal abuse. Not a nanosecond goes by when the Bitch is missed.

Ho ho.



No comments: