6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Yin/Yang

So, Stoney actually speaks! We discuss what to do re: Christmas, agree to exhange gifts. Nice.

So, yes, I discover MORE needles, and he is clearly stoned.

And yes, I discover he's-again-been in my room (enjoy the Twix???).

Fucking asshole.

He's again up at all hours, hosting his cunts at my home, annoyed when I enforce curfew. Nevermind that he should be grateful to have a place to crash, let alone pork his cunts. Try THAT @ Cynthia's. Try shooting smack @ Aunt Janet's.

This time of year reinforces we're ALL better off with the dead cunt. didn't have the balls to face Its problems. Better to forever stain the lives of those you'd claimed to love.

Fuck you, glad you're dead, earth is better. Ho ho ho.

No comments: