6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Lying Motherfucker

a.k.a. my son.

He gets fired for not going into work. He called, claiming he still felt the effects of getting hit by a car.

He led me to believe he'd been hit riding a bike he'd taken from a home along his route. Funny thing, the bike is intact after the accident. When I questioned, he mumbled.

2 nights ago, I look on the side of the house. Lo and behold, a new bike! I asked, he mumbled something about a friend.....I look in the garage. 1)there's a mangled bike there.  2)My other bike isn't.

THE MOTHERFUCKER WENT INTO MY GARAGE-AFTER PROMISING TO RESPECT BOUNDARIES. HE STOLE MY BIKE, TRASHED IT, AND THEN GRABBED ANOTHER!!!!!

When confronted, he attempted to play the victim (JUST LIKE MOMMY). When it was brought to his attention that none of this would've happened if he didn't listen to the CUNT across the street. Remember when The CUNT told him I'd driven his car (when in reality I drove it around the block to assure the battery was ok???). THEN he demanded the keys, which he proceeded to lose when he was high with his asshole friends??? Thus, the car has weeds surrounding it for over a year. THUS, he steals not one, but TWO bikes from me, THEN gets hit by a car. Ain't karma a bitch?

And he expected mercy???

He ranted, throwing a fit. "I'm gonna kill myself," my response "talk is cheap."

STEALS my shit, LIES, then tried to play victim?

I pulled his internet. He tried taking the router/modem. Nice try asshole, EVERYTHING IN THAT HOUSE IS MINE. You have NO rights.

Told him he had 24 hours to repair the damage.

A day later, nothing.

No job, no food, no internet.

When he tried "how can I get a job with no internet?" My answer: "go to the library, ask Lisa, go to Sunny's house." In other words, fuck off, not my problem.

He gets nothing. He fucked himself good.

JUST     LIKE     MOMMY.

Hope he enjoys the bed he made.


No comments: