6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Got wifi???

So, remember Lying Motherfucker? Remember his destroying his bookcase, in the process-breaking the bannister? Remember I told him to repair it or no Internet? Ok, let is pass, we made up, but....

I come home, he, again, stole my OTHER bike. So, changed the password, removed the router.

Other day, multiple calls, multiple texts. Guess what: NO INTERNET.

I come home, fan that WAS in the dining room is not there, but in the garbage. Asshole destroyed it, claiming the dog tripped over it. It was in the corner, tough to trip over.

LYING MOTHERFUCKER.

Now, he steals dogfood to feed the dog.

Leans out the dining room window to access wifi.

Did he REALLY think he could pull this shit and, eventually, not pay a price?

If it didn't involve Family Court, I'd kick him the fuck outta the house. He REALLY doesn't comprehend his transgressions.

Just     Like     Mommy.

Everyone I know his age is driving (he can't since he listened to the CUNT across the street, demanded the car keys, lost them over a year ago, and has since let the vehicle sit. All this as he STOLE my bikes to get to work-remember, he CLAIMED he was taking the bus?????) He doesn't see his current status as the end result of listening to assholes.

Remember the last time junkie/addict/loser/asshole Sunny was @ the house (after being ordered to never return), claiming "I'm just here to help Keith get a job." Right. Like Keith's is incapacitated? Like it can't be done @ THAT asshole's house? Do I need to call the cops for a THIRD time???

Stoney tries playing the victim, i.e. "I had a car accident," karma's a bitch! Riding a STOLEN bike, he get nailed. If he was driving the car, this wouldn't have happened. If he'd ASKED for the bike, everything would be different.

Doing REALLY good.

Just     Like     Mommy.

Has ZERO to show for all his efforts. No food, no money, no job, not even fucking wifi.

Oh, and where all Psychobitch's friends now?????????

Enjoy.

No comments: