6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Friday, April 1, 2016

The next day

So, after ANOTHER night of Stoney's friends' comings and goings (all after 10pm, involving repeated door slamming-and HE says I'm noisy??????? Again, just like his cunt of a mother.), made it through the night. Who calls while I'm working out? Pedrito. Wanted to know where we were Easter. I responded "you know why I wasn't there." We proceeded to have what I thought was a private discussion. Lo and behold, he told his cunt. 2 hours later, a call, on his cell-his cunt knows I wouldn't have picked up their landline. I told it after it went full tilt psycho, I didn't feel the need to expose myself to that level of illness. It tried, I wasn't having any of it. I DID tell it to turn the page, frankly, because as you know, the opposite of love ISN'T hate, but apathy. And further engagement of this cunt would merely waste calories.

Another night of the endless stream (28x!!!!!!!!!!!) of in and out the house. If Stoney ever saw his behavior, he himself would be shocked.

No comments: