6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Deja Vu

come home to find Sunny AGAIN in my house.

Remember about 2 weeks ago, he and 2 of his peeps burst into my house around 9:30? Remember my reaction???? Lo and behold, the lil shit is AGAIN in my house. Stoney CLAIMS he just walked in, so, tell him to GET THE FUCK OUT.

So, I go to his house and tell his folks I'll first kill him, THEN have him arrested. Their response: "good." Ok, we're on the same page.

Back to Toxichouse. with Pedrito on speaker. I ask Stoney the last time he used, he claimed 9 days. With Pedrito as a witness, I tell him no more friends at the house, ever, whjatever he smokes-cigs or weed must be outside, failure to comply=out of the house. Or, pack a bag and I'll drive him to detox. He declined stating it wasn't necessary.

Useless junkie asshole.

Thanks Dana, you useless dead cunt.

No comments: