6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Karma???

So, inspection is set to lapse @ month's end. Took Jeep to the dealer a lil over a 2 weeks ago, about a week later they call, tell me it'll be $8800 to pass inspection. alotta shit needed fixing.

Jeep cost me $2000 less than the repairs would cost.

Fuck that.

I was driving to the dealer to retrieve my vehicle, stopped 2 doors down-I saw "Enterprise car sales." Walked in, ran smack into a peep from a former job. WOW!!!

When I broke down what was up, we spoke, I got a veeeeeehicle!

Don't need a monster truck anymore-Bitch is gone. Don't need to rely on 4 wheel anymore, again, Bitch is gone.

Got a Beetle!

Really stepped in shit. GREAT salesperson-like I said, a peep. Didn't behoove him to fuck me. Really did well.

Karma baby.

But wait, it gets better!

Worried about The Big One, since I'd been busy parenting Stoney/working/running with Football Dad.

Signed up for a Friday night 10k.

Did alright, 3 walk breaks, but did ok. Still, wished I'd signed up for the 5k. BUT, the 5k doesn't give medals.

Lo and behold, did a sub 10!!!! Wait, it gets better!!!!! Placed in my age group!!!!! There's a pic of the award above-like a fucking license plate.

But wait, even BETTER!!!!! The 5k awards were beer glasses, meh. Would'a been ok, but...a FUCKING LICENSE PLATE????? Dayum son!

Picked up my vehicle this am. What I save in gas alone will pay the monthly note.

Niiiiiiice!!!

WAIT, EVEN BETTER!!!!! Who did I run into @ the race? Brotherfromanothermother's brother!!!!! We hung out after the race.

How cool is this?

GREAT car, GREAT race, GREAT people.

Well done.


No comments: