6/26/16

6/26/16
Achilles Run, "Stay thirsty my friend."

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Day 1231

Long time

32 years ago yesterday, Loewenstein, Bakeoff, Shake n' Bake, my roomate Joe Santos, and I were in my room in college, trying to make sense of Lennon's assassination. Wow.

Did the 5m yesterday. sucked, when George Devoe passes you, you suck, but I finished. Flat, still hadda take walk breaks. Hopefully today's 5k will be a total run. tough to get motivated knowing the shit I live in. Still, I AM out there.

Yesterday I come in, It's behaved, aside from the fact that a rocking chair I gave as a gift is banished to the shit heap to make room, meanwhile, chairs and tables It got from the thrift store remain. Lovely. and it wonders why I don't get it anything of value (aside from the dollar store cookies It gave me last year-remember that? And the Applebees $15 gift certificate for my birthday???? Really. Yet cries poverty, in view of the shit It gives Its friends. Can't we hasten this diabetes thing???).

No comments: